STANDARD COMPETITION TERMS
1. Qualifying Persons
1.1 Ooosch LTD (‘Promoter’, ‘our(s)’) operate competitions – skill based games resulting in the allocation of prizes in accordance with these terms and conditions on the website www.ooosch.com (the ‘Website’) – (the ‘Competition(s)’).
1.2 The Competitions are open to all persons aged 18 and over and the age of majority in their country of residence except the Promoter’s employees.
1.3 The promoter reserves the right to close a customers account at any time, if they feel the customer is abusing the services, being abusive to other customers or staff or they have the belief that it is not genuinely the customer that is entering.
1.4 The promoter reserves the right to refuse a customers entry at the own discretion.
2. Legal Undertaking
2.1 By entering a Competition the entrant (‘Entrant’, ‘you’, ‘your(s)’) will be deemed to have legal capacity to do so, you will have read and understood these terms and conditions and you will be bound by them and by any other requirements set out in any related promotional material.
2.2 Competitions are governed by UK Law and any matters relating to the Competition will be resolved under UK Law and the Courts of the United Kingdom shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
2.3 In the event that you participate in a Competition online via the Website, and by accepting these terms and conditions you confirm that you are not breaching any laws in your country of residence regarding the legality of entering our Competitions. The Promoter will not be held responsible for any Entrant entering any of our Competitions unlawfully. If in any doubt you should immediately leave the Website and check with the relevant authorities in your country.
3. Competition Entry
3.1 Competitions may be entered via the Website. There is One Competition ‘Ooosch’, multiple competitions may be operated at the same time and each Competition will have specific prize.
3.2 Availability and pricing of Competitions is at the discretion of the Promoter and will be specified at the point of sale on the Website.
3.3 “Your Ooosch Account(s) In order to enter a Competition, you will need to register an account with us. (a) You can register an account online. (i) To register an account online you will be asked to provide an email address or sign in via a social media account, such as Facebook, Twitter or Gmail (‘Social Media Account’)
3.4 When playing a Competition online via the Website, follow the on-screen instructions to: (a) select the Competition you wish to enter and when you are ready to purchase your Entry(s), provide your contact and payment details. You will need to check your details carefully and tick the declaration, confirming you have read and understood the Competition terms and conditions; (b) once you have purchased your Entry, play the Challenge when your payment has cleared we will then contact you by email to confirm your entry into the Competition. Please note that when entering online you will not be deemed entered into the Competition until we confirm your Entry(s) order back to you by email.
3.5 The Promoter reserves the right to refuse or disqualify any incomplete Entries if it has reasonable grounds for believing that an Entrant has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
3.7 To the extent permitted by applicable law, all Entries become our property and will not be returned.
3.8 The Entrant can enter the competitions up to the amount of 20 entries, per each competition.
3.9 The competition closes when the last number is taken, no more entries after this point will be accepted.
3.10 All entrants must create an account prior to entering, and supply an email address to proceed in the competition.
4. Promotion Periods
4.1 Each Competition will run for a specified period. Please see each Competition for details of start and end times and dates (‘Promotion Period(s)’).
5. Competition Judgement
5.1 Ooosch, validated and 100% random number generator machine with determine the winner of each competition. However many entrants have entered the competition will determine how many balls will be entered into the machine. With a minimum of 50 balls and a maximum of 100,000 numbers. Live Streamed on our social media channels Facebook and Instagram.
5.2 Due to the nature of the winning judgement there will only be one winner per competition unless clearly stated otherwise in the description of the competition.
5.3 The Promoter will attempt to contact Winner(s) using the telephone numbers and email address provided at the time of Entry (or as subsequently updated) and held securely in our database. It is the Entrant’s sole responsibility to check and update these details. If for any reason they are taken down incorrectly, the Promoter will not be held responsible. Entrants must carefully check their contact details have been recorded correctly.
5.4 If for any reason the Promoter is unable to contact a Winner within 5 days (which may be extended at the sole discretion of the Promoter) of the end of a Competition or the Winner fails to confirm acceptance of the prize or the Winner is disqualified as a result of contravening any of these terms and conditions, the Winner will forfeit the prize and the prize will remain in the procession and ownership of Ooosch.
5.5 In the event that the Promoter closes a Competition early, the Winner will be selected from all valid and eligible Entries received by the Promoter prior to the date of closure, except that the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to close a Competition early without selecting a Winner. In the event that a Competition is closed without selecting a Winner, the Promoter will give all entrants Game Credit to enable them to replay equivalent tickets in a subsequent competition. The Promoter also reserves the right at its sole discretion to extend the closing date of any Competition.
5.6 All Entrants are automatically entered onto the Promoter’s database for the purpose of conveying information as to the status of their Competition, as well as any future Promotions or Competitions offered by the Promoter.
5.7 The competitions can have 7 days time added on up to 4 times maximum. If the competition is not sold out after the 4th timer running out, then the prize that will be awarded will be as follows: 70% cash prize for the amount of money taken during this competition. Only the competition entrants will be entered into the draw.
6. Winner’s Details
6.1 The First Prize Winner will be required to show proof of identification on delivery of the prize. Any failure to meet this obligation may result in the Winner being disqualified and the Promoter retaining the prize.
6.2 All Winners will also be required to provide photographs and/or pose for photographs and videos, which may be used in future marketing and public relations by the Promoter in connection with the Competition and in identifying them as a winner of a Competition. Failure to do so will also result in the Promoter retaining the prize.
6.3 Following receipt and verification of the details requested above by the Promoter, the Winners will be contacted in order to make arrangements for delivery of the prize.
7. Competition Prizes
7.1 Ooosch prizes are determined, selected by the managing directors of the company and are owned by the promoter from the date of the competition going live on the website to the date that the winner receives the prize. All prizes are picked and purchased by the promoter and in that case this is the prize the winner will receive. Details of each prize can be found on the website on the competitions pages. Ooosch take no responsibility of the prize awarded after delivery, once the winner receives the prize the promoter does not insure the prize. No insurance come with the prizes and the promoter cannot be held responsible for the prize once handed over to the winner.
7.2 Delivery to the winner is free to those with Irish or UK addresses. The promoter has a right to charge the winner delivery fees if they want the prize delivering anywhere other than the specified areas.
7.3 All entrant expenses are the sole responsibility of the Winners.
7.4 All prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of the prize provider, manufacturer or supplier.
7.5 Each Prize must be accepted as awarded and is non-transferable or convertible to other substitutes and cannot be used in conjunction with any other vouchers, offers or discounts, including without limitation any vouchers or offers of the Promoter or other prize suppliers.
7.6 In the case of holiday prizes, the winner has the option to extend or change dates at their own preference. However, if there is an additional cost on the new dates compared to the original package advertised the winner is subject to the extra cost.
8. Storage The Promoter can store the chosen prize free of charge for 30 days after notifying the First Prize Winner, at the end of which time the First Prize will be delivered to the Winner.
9. Winners’ Personal Data
9.1 Acceptance of the prize by the Winner will mean they are required to have their photo and video taken by the Promoter for promotional purposes (Public Relations and Marketing), both immediately after their win and in the future for use in accordance with rule 6.2, unless prohibited by law.
9.2 By entering a Competition, you agree to the use of your name, address, and/or photograph or other likeness, as well as your appearance at publicity events without any additional compensation (save for reasonable travel expenses) and as required by the Promoter if you are declared a Winner.
10. Limits of Liability the Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability of any of the goods or services offered as prizes. Except for liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Promoter, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss suffered or sustained to person or property including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods by any person to the prize Winner(s) and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying the Winner(s), or in connection with any of the Competitions promoted by the Promoter.
11.Refund Policy: All competitions have a strict no refund policy. Once you enter, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions stated. If competition does not sell out by final countdown a cash alternative of 70% of the value raised as stated in section 5.7 will be the alternative prize awarded to the winner.
12. Electronic Communications No responsibility will be accepted for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, for the acts or omissions of any service provider, internet accessibility or availability or for traffic congestion or unauthorised human act, including any errors or mistakes. The Promoter shall use its best endeavours to award the prize for a Competition to the correct Entrant. If due to reasons of hardware, software or other computer related failure, or due to human error the prize is awarded incorrectly, the Promoter reserves the right to reclaim the Competition prize and award it to the correct Entrant, at its sole discretion and without admission of liability. In the event that the Promoter closes a Competition early, the Winner will be selected from all valid and eligible Entries received by the Promoter prior to the date of closure, except that the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to close a Competition early without selecting a Winner. In the event that a Competition is closed without selecting a Winner, the Promoter will give all entrants Game Credit to enable them to replay equivalent tickets in a subsequent competition. The Promoter also reserves the right at its sole discretion to extend the closing date of any Competition. The Promoter shall not be liable for any economic or other consequential loss suffered or sustained to any persons to whom an award has been incorrectly made, and no compensation shall be due. The Promoter shall use its best endeavours to ensure that the software and website(s) used to operate its Competitions perform correctly and accurately across the latest versions of popular internet, tablet and mobile browsers. For the avoidance of doubt, only the ticket recorded in our systems, howsoever displayed or calculated, shall be entered into the relevant Competition and the Promoter shall not be held liable for any competition entries that occur as a result of malfunctioning software or other event.
13.1 We may revise our terms and conditions from time to time and will post the most current version on the website as soon as possible after the revised terms and conditions become effective. Please check this page periodically to ensure you understand the terms and conditions that apply at that time. By continuing to access and/or use the website after the revisions come into effect, you agree to be bound by the revised terms and conditions. We may also update and change the website, competitions from time to time to amongst other things reflect changes to our offering, website IT systems and/or our users needs and/or feedback
14. Data Protection Notice Any personal data that you supply to the Promoter or authorise the Promoter to obtain from a third party, for example, a credit card company, will be used by the Promoter to administer the Competition and fulfill prizes where applicable. In order to process, record and use your personal data the Promoter may disclose it to (i) any credit card company whose name you give; (ii) any person to whom the Promoter proposes to transfer any of the Promoter’s rights and/or responsibilities under any agreement the Promoter may have with you; (iii) any person to whom the Promoter proposes to transfer its business or any part of it; (iv) comply with any legal or regulatory requirement of the Promoter in any country; and (v) prevent, detect or prosecute fraud and other crime. In order to process, use, record and disclose your personal data the Promoter may need to transfer such information outside the United Kingdom, in which event the Promoter is responsible for ensuring that your personal data continues to be adequately protected during the course of such transfer.
15. To enter the competition for free, send your: Name, Address, DOB, Contact phone number, email address and correct answer for that competition. Post to: Ooosch Giveaways Limited, Suite 4000 To 4025, 6 Margaret Street, Newry, Down, BT34 1DF. The Entrant must specify which competition they wish to enter. The Promoter will not accept responsibility for competition entries that are not successfully completed, are lost or are delayed regardless of cause including, for example, as a result of any postal delays, equipment failure, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Any free entry that is received after the maximum number of entries has been reached cannot be processed as the competition has already sold out. All postal entries must be received by the promoter no later than the specific time on the closing date. All competition entries incomplete or illegible entries are automatically disqualified. The promoter is under no obligation to confirm whether or not an entry was received prior to the deadline or whether the entrants answer to the competition question was correct. Free entries will be entered into the ‘Live Draws’ in the same manner. Standard competition terms and conditions apply for free entries.
Ooosch Giveaways Limited
Suite 4000 To 4025,
6 Margaret Street,